The first blog i really liked is Gandalf's Gallery becuase there are many master peices that actually speak to you and tell you a story. The picture I most liked was Pierre van Laere Hans-Susanna and the Elders 1820. why...i will tell you why.....becuase the emotions the girl feels in that picture can actually be expressed and felt , also the setting makes you think of the type of enviroment that Susanna is in and why that might be. Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
http://littlecakesformyhappy.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog
The next blog is a cake blog which is named Happy Cakes.I liked this blog because I like looking at the cakes and the way they make everything on the cake edible and attractiive. there was this beach based cake that was for a celebration of the animals that have been rescued by vet students, which I thought was really nice (f.y.i. i love animals). Just looking at the cakes makes me want to have a bite.
://bluemountainsjournal.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog
The next blog is Blue Mountians Journal. I like this blog because i love the photographs that are posted. The photos are very vivid and they actually make you feel like you are there.you have to check it out.Its nature at its blooming point and there is nothing more beautiful than nature.
http://littlecakesformyhappy.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog
The next blog is a cake blog which is named Happy Cakes.I liked this blog because I like looking at the cakes and the way they make everything on the cake edible and attractiive. there was this beach based cake that was for a celebration of the animals that have been rescued by vet students, which I thought was really nice (f.y.i. i love animals). Just looking at the cakes makes me want to have a bite.
://bluemountainsjournal.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog
The next blog is Blue Mountians Journal. I like this blog because i love the photographs that are posted. The photos are very vivid and they actually make you feel like you are there.you have to check it out.Its nature at its blooming point and there is nothing more beautiful than nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment