Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Chance To Escape...



1. Where are you going?  Why?  Where is it on a map?
If ever got the chance to escape the world that surrounds me, I would go to Hollywood, Los Angeles. I would go to Hollywood because I really want to go and see the Hollywood walk of fame and because I would just want to disappear into all the people there. On the map it would be in Los Angeles, California

2. How long will you be traveling? 
 The time I would stay there and the time I would travel is unknown. I might make stops every once in a while to find a quick job that will provide the money I need to support myself.

3. How do you plan to travel? (Car, hitchhiking, train, walking, biking, etc.) Why are you choosing this mode of transportation?
I would travel by bus and then I would walk and I would change between those two modes of transportation. I’m choosing this mode of transportation because it would give me a chance to see the land as I am traveling, so I won’t miss anything.

4. What will you need for your trip?  How are you going to provide food/traveling expenses while you're on the road?
The things i would need would be a couple of clothes and two pairs of shoes apart from the ones will have on. As I stated before I would find a job here and there to help support myself through out the trip. I would also have to use the money I have saved up.  

5. What do you want to accomplish on this trip? (I.e. Chris wanted to survive in the Alaskan wild)
The thing I plan to accomplish is to prove to myself that I can support myself. I plan to prove to everyone and myself that people that have hit rock bottom are the ones to be stronger and more determined when it comes to success.
           
6. How will you record your experiences?
I plan to record my experiences by writing them down in a journal and taking a picture of everyday that passes as I'm on the trip. 

 This is what I would do on my trip and where i would go. What about you?
 If you ever got the chance to leave everything behind where would you go to...?

No comments:

Post a Comment